What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
Frustrated by all the incomplete or confusing information on the internet about how to build a chicken coop? Now there’s a chicken coop plan that was designed for the average person. Easy step-by-step instructions walk you through the entire process.
- Easy To Construct With Common Hand Tools So Those With Little Prior Carpentry Experience Can Accomplish
- Built From Inexpensive Common Materials So It Would Be Available At Any Local Hardware Store
- Raised From Ground Level So The Chickens Would Be Safe From Predators and Cold Damp Soil
- Make Egg Collection and Cleaning Easy So Everyday Tasks Would Not Be Back-Breaking
- Clever Design and Simple Construction So Techniques Are Not Complex
- Plans Can Be Scaled So You Can Accommodate More Hens If So Desired
- Easily Customizable Design So You Could Add Your Own Creativity
- Easy Step-by-Step Instructions So That Anyone Can Easily Follow
- Attractive Appearance So You Will Not Offend Neighbors
How much can I trust it?I haven’t actually bought this product, so how am I going to answer this one? Well, I feel I can find out some useful information for you to help you make your purchase. For a start, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. Chicken DIY Guides scores an averge of 3.82, which is about averge and isn’t a cause for worry.
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Chicken DIY Guides scores 61.75/100 which is about standard – the frenzy levels haven’t reached fiver pitch yet.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://ChickenDIYGuides.com/index.php, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $39.97.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: ChickenDIYGuides.com you’ll also be taken through to ChickenDIYGuides.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)